Monday, December 17, 2012

Colin Andrew...oh the 4th child!:)

The 4th kid.  He runs our house.  How is that possible?  We out number him!  It's like business.  The client who fusses the most gets the most attention!  It is backwards, but true!:)
When Abby was 2 we listened to the Itsy Bitsy Spider and watched Barney.  Now we watch Elf and sing "We are NEVER EVER getting back together" while in the car.  Oh, Coli!






You are such a funny boy.  You are very particular, which cracks us up!  You have an opinion about EVERYTHING, even though you don't talk much:)
You love your "neigh, neigh", which is what you call your pacifers.  You like to hold them, switch them, play with them, ride them on trucks, and mommy loves to hook them on things to make you laugh!!  You have to wear certain things ...really??  You will fight me about what you wear to bed...typically you HAVE to wear your Thomas Train Jammies under your footed jams.  In the morning before school, you are always particular about what shirt I put on you.  VERY frustrating for mommy.  You LOVE your backpack, and want to take it everywhere with you.  You LOVE to do whatever your Big Brother is doing.  He is your best friend!  I can't imagine how sad you will be next year when he goes to Kindergarten.  OUCH!  I can't imagine how sad I will be when Cart goes to Kindergarten:((((((
Was TOTALLY ready for the girls to go, but not a BIT ready for my Carty Jamie to go.