Okay, is this the cutest thing you have ever seen? I have to ask Cart's teacher's how they did this. Carter gave it to me and said, "It's me, Mom. I am praying for you to have a clean house." This is an ongoing theme with Carter, praying for mommy and her need to have a clean house. Oh, it's funny and all, but even funnier is those of you who know me, know I am not a clean freak...at all!!
Gifts from the kids this morning
This is a "sweater" the kids made for me. A while back the girls got into making clothes for their barbies, and JuJu gave them a bunch of scraps of cloth to work with. They used their fabric to make me a mother's day robe. They wanted me to wear it to church, but unfortunately, my dress was blue and green...so it didn't quite match:)
Ally made a rose out of fabric.
So, thanks so much to my kiddos for all the love you gave me today, and give me everyday. Who knew what a joy it would be to mother you all!




