Wednesday, May 20, 2009



Seriously, Ally? Mondays are ALWAYS hectic around here. The girls are always tired from the weekend, so getting them up and ready is a chore. While Abby is in school, Carter, Ally and I go to aerobics at church at 10 am. We are always running behind. I typically have issues with what Ally picks out to wear, but this morning I didn't even have words. Yes, she put this ensemble together herself. If you can't see well, she has 2 headbands with fluffy things sticking up, a ponytail (done by Ally), with a beautiful hairpiece attached. The outfit (picked out by Ally) isn't bad, until the accessories were added...gotta love the sparkly pink flip flops and movie star glasses. When I said I had no words, I wasn't kidding. I told her she looked SO fancy and that I had to get her picture, and then we headed off to the gym. Yes, I let her out in public that way. She would have thought me rude to suggest anything else.